Dr. Aliffe brings clarity to cannabis for optimal life fitness and healthful longevity. To understand your life and the connections between mind and body, explore the Endocannabinoid System and the potentials of Cannabis.
Dr. Karyemaitre Aliffe is a multilingual physician-scientist who brings life to science, and vitality to our concepts of medicine. His 35+ years experience in natural products research and discovery spirals the globe, from Ivy League Academia and Silicon Valley Biotech, to the remote healing forests of the Amazon, Australia and Africa. From teaching appointments at Harvard and Stanford, Dr. Aliffe has since been welcomed to over 50 countries as a keynote speaker and guest lecturer, giving insightful presentations to governments, institutions, corporations and executives, health professionals and health-focused community groups worldwide.
He is presently Chair, Executive Officer at Noobiome Clinical Sciences (non-profit research and education) and Praxigen Biomedia. He leads an expert Natural Health Product Development Team, applying translational medicine and integrative neurophysiology to expand the utility of cannabis-based formulations unto enhancement of global human life in fitness and longevity.
Professional Expertise and Areas of Interest
- Clinical Trials of Cannabis Therapeutics
- Molecular & Clinical Pharmacognosy
- Clinical Neuropsychopharmacology
- Endocannabinoid Pharmacology
- Immunomodulation & Cancer
- Cannabis and Microdosing
- Anti-aging with Cannabis
- Cognition Enhancement
- Cannabinoids & Fitness
Conferences, Corporate, Community/Nonprofit, Hospital, College/University
Fitness Professionals, Allied Healthcare Professionals, Medical Professionals, Industry Leaders/Executives, Students, Community Members, Law Enforcement
- Chair, Executive Officer, Praxigen Biomedia
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Cannabis & Endocannabinoid Fitness
- Harvard University, BA, Organic & Medicinal Chemistry
- Stanford University, MD, magna cum laude (Distinguished Honors in Research)
- MD–PhD Training Program in Cancer Biology
- Systems Biology, Clinical & Molecular Pharmacology
- Stanford University Medical Center Graduate Medical Education
- Residency Program in Anesthesiology, Intensive Care and Pain Management