11/13/18 WEBINAR | Essentials of Cardiovascular Disease and Exercise
$9.95 – $23.50
Tuesday, November 13
10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST
If you can’t attend live, you can purchase the webinar and be sent a recording following the live presentation. Recording is sent within 24 hours of live presentation.
Presented by Eric Lemkin
Founder, Functionally Active Fitness
This webinar will focus on the different types of cardiovascular disease and how exercise professional can work with individuals with CVD.
- Proper monitoring of clients with CVD before, during, and after exercise.
- How to properly design both cardiovascular and resistance training protocols for these individuals.
- Recognizing symptoms during exercise and contraindications to certain exercise routines.
- Strategies for exercise progression and long term recommendations.
- Different types of medications used to treat CVD and how they may affect functional capacity, heart rate, blood pressure, cardiac output, and other measures.
- Basic dietary recommendations for those with diagnosed CVD and those with multiple risk factors for CVD.