WEBINAR | Essentials of Cardiovascular Disease and Exercise
$9.95 – $23.50
This webinar was broadcast on 11/13/18. You are purchasing a recording. You have 30 days from purchase date to download the recording.
Presented by Eric Lemkin
Founder, Functionally Active Fitness
This webinar will focus on the different types of cardiovascular disease and how exercise professional can work with individuals with CVD.
- Proper monitoring of clients with CVD before, during, and after exercise.
- How to properly design both cardiovascular and resistance training protocols for these individuals.
- Recognizing symptoms during exercise and contraindications to certain exercise routines.
- Strategies for exercise progression and long term recommendations.
- Different types of medications used to treat CVD and how they may affect functional capacity, heart rate, blood pressure, cardiac output, and other measures.
- Basic dietary recommendations for those with diagnosed CVD and those with multiple risk factors for CVD.