Briana Bragg is a conscious transformation specialist with a focus on mental fitness, present moment living, and reducing overwhelm. Briana is the intuitive and creative visionary behind a revolutionary process for healing, as the Founder of Vacation of the Mind she has developed an integrative methodology to align the potential of the mind with nature’s abundant healing properties.
This style of meditation fuses together the healing power of nature, meditation, and visualization to cultivate a space where journeying with the rhythms of nature flows.
- Dual Degree from Florida Atlantic University – Business Management and Marketing
- Certification in Mindfulness-based stress reduction – AAAI-ISMA,
- NCCPT – Journey into Tranquility Meditation Instructor Certification,
- The Science of Wellbeing – Yale University,
- Achieve Fitness University Certified,
- Achieve University Education Leadership Member,
- Victory Factor Certified,
- WERQ Certified Dance Instructor
She is the author of educational courses in meditation, mental fitness, present moment living, and reducing overwhelm.
Briana teaches how to reprogram the subconscious mind, while aligning the conscious and subconscious to create our reality daily and live in our full potential. Briana fully recognizes and appreciates the vivacious strength that awaits us all on the other side of personal struggle should we choose to capitalize on our challenges for transformation and growth.
Like the way a caterpillar breaks down in its cocoon so that a beautiful butterfly can emerge, she empowers people around the globe to transform their own lives and free themselves from their limiting patterns and obstacles.
Briana is an educator, author, and two-time CEO with an international presence. She loves spending time in nature, traveling, singing and music, and outdoor adventures.