Exercise is valuable for those with chronic health & medical conditions. Developing a plan for a regular exercise & wellness program can be difficult for these people.
Donations to the MedFit Education Foundation help us create and facilitate continuing education programming to empower fitness and allied healthcare professionals to work confidently with those who have a chronic disease, medical conditions, disabilities or women’s health issues including pre & postnatal care.
Donations to the Foundation…
- Support our webinar series and creation of new webinar programming.
- Support creation of low-priced medical fitness and active aging courses for fitness professionals, created in collaboration with continuing education organizations, like PTonthNet and World Instructor Training Schools.
- Support the Medical Fitness Tour conference, and allow us to provide scholarships for fitness professionals to attend the event free of charge.
- Support development of MedFit TV, a video based education website, offering free medical fitness, health and wellness videos for the general community, as well as a subscription based service for fitness and health professionals.
The MedFit Education Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, and donations are fully tax-deductible.
Donate to the MedFit Education Foundation
Please review Donation information below:
- Foundation supporters are listed on our Sponsors & Partners page, unless you check Donate Anonymously box in form below (below email address box).
- Donations are processed through PayPal, using a secure HTTPS server.
- You can pay with your PayPal account, or a debit/credit card. After submitting form below, you will be directed to PayPal payment page. To pay with your debit/credit card: on next page, scroll to bottom and select grey button, “Donate with Debit or Credit Card”
- After your donation, we’ll provide you with a receipt & tax ID number for your records.
Select donation amount, or input your own:
The Foundation has sponsor opportunities available for businesses or organizations interested in supporting our programming. Please visit our Sponsorship page for more information.