The Medical Fitness Education Foundation (MFEF) works with the Medical Fitness Network (MFN)
The MFN Mission
The MFN mission is to improve the quality of life for those with chronic disease, medical conditions, have disabilities or who need pre or postnatal care help by connecting them to fitness & healthcare professionals with an interest and background in the treatment and rehabilitation of various diseases and medical conditions.
For the Community
The Medical Fitness Network (MFN) is a free online resource directory for the community to locate fitness & allied healthcare professionals who offer services in prevention, treatment, rehabilitation, and preserving the quality of life for those with chronic disease/medical conditions, including but not limited to: Alzheimer’s, Arthritis, Autism, Cancer, Diabetes, Disabilities Fibromyalgia, Heart Disease, Joint replacement, Mental Health Challenges, Multiple Sclerosis, Obesity, Parkinson’s, Osteoporosis, Respiratory Disease, Stroke and women’s health issues including pre & postpartum care.
Visit the Medical Fitness Network now to find a professional in your area.
MFN invites professionals to join our growing registry of fitness and allied health professionals. MFN welcomes the following professionals to join the Network: acupuncturists, chiropractors, dietitians, fitness/yoga/pilates, health & wellness coaches, therapeutic massage therapists, mental health professionals and physical therapists.
Some benefits of MFN membership include:
- Gain more online exposure! Be found on the nation’s fastest-growing registry of fitness and allied health professionals.
- Be featured on social media by MFN and their partner medical & health organizations
- Two free monthly professional educations webinars from experts in the fields.
- Free access to Medical Fitness TV.
- Discounts on the Medical Fitness Tour conferences.
- Free Wellcard Savings card.
- Exclusive savings and discounts from over 100 business partners, including over 50 continuing education organizations.
Visit the Medical Fitness Network website to sign up or to see more benefits of becoming an MFN professional!